Sectional Valve,Hydraulic Sectional Valves,Pressure Control Sectional Valve,Sectional Valves Jiangsu Guorui Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd , https://www.grhcn.net
I. General regulations
(2) The blasting equipment must be stored in the blasting equipment store. Under special circumstances, after being approved by the competent department and reported to the county (city) public security bureau for approval, it shall be stored outside the warehouse.
(3) The storage capacity of blasting equipment in the blasting equipment warehouse shall comply with the following provisions:
1. The maximum allowable capacity of a single warehouse in the ground library shall not exceed the requirements of Table 1:
Table 1 Maximum allowable capacity of a single library of ground libraries [t]
2. Total capacity of the total land bank: Explosives shall not exceed the production capacity of the unit for half a year; the detonating equipment shall not exceed one year of production. The total capacity of the ground storage; the explosives shall not exceed three months of production; the detonating equipment shall not exceed half a year of production;
3. The maximum capacity of the diverticulum library shall not exceed 100t;
4. Only the sub-library is allowed to be built in the underground, and its storage capacity shall not exceed: the production and consumption of explosives for three days and nights; the production capacity of the detonating equipment for ten days and nights.
(4) After the establishment of the warehouse, no unit shall construct any building or structure in the dangerous area of â€‹â€‹the blasting equipment store.
(5) The storage of all kinds of blasting equipment must comply with the provisions of Table 2.
Table 2 Allowable coexistence range of blasting equipment
Note: 1 "+" indicates that some blasting equipment in the blasting equipment name category and some sort of blasting equipment in the vertical column can be placed in the same stock; the "-" sign indicates that it cannot be placed in the same stock.
2 When two or more blasting equipment are stored in the warehouse, any two of the blasting equipments should be able to meet the requirements of the same stock.
3 Ammonium nitrate explosives include ammonium nitrate explosives, ammonium explosives, ammonium pine wax explosives, ammonium leach wax explosives, multi-granular ammonium explosives, ammonium black explosives.
Second, the location, structure and facilities of the blasting equipment library
(1) The layout of the reservoir area must comply with the following regulations:
1. The reservoir area shall not be placed in places where there are hazards of mountain torrents, slip waves and groundwater activities, and natural barriers such as hills should be utilized as much as possible;
2. When the warehouse is in a long time, the adjacent warehouses shall not be arranged correspondingly on the long side. The detonator library should be placed at one end of the reservoir area;
3. There should be a dense (or double-layered iron spur net) wall around the reservoir area. The distance from the wall to the nearest warehouse wall should not be less than 25m, and the height of the wall should not be less than 2m;
4. The duty room in the reservoir area should be arranged at a distance of not less than 50m from the wall outside the fence, and the guard building is arranged around the fence;
5, empty box shed (room) should be placed outside the fence 25m away from the fence;
6. Service buildings such as office and living facilities in the reservoir area should be placed in a safe place.
(2) The structure of the permanent ground blasting equipment warehouse must comply with the following regulations:
1. The warehouse for storing blasting equipment should be a bungalow. The house should be reinforced concrete beams and columns, the wall should be firm, tight and insulated, and pay attention to a reasonable orientation;
2, blasting equipment warehouse two doors should open outwards, the outer door cladding should refractory metal gate in the gate layer should gates; reservoir housing detonators and explosives nitroglycerine, a gold wire has to be Net door.
The distance from the door to any point in the warehouse shall not exceed 15m, the width of the door shall not be less than 1.4m, and the height shall not be less than 2.1m;
The outside of the door should be equipped with a door bucket, the area of â€‹â€‹which should not be less than 6m 2 ;
3. The warehouse should have sufficient lighting and ventilation windows; the lighting ratio of the warehouse should be one-fifth to one-thirtieth; the window door is three-layer, the outer layer is the iron-coated window door, and the inner layer is glass. The window door, the middle layer is an iron fence; the height of the lighting window sill from the floor is not less than 1.8m; the metal mesh ventilation window should be provided under the floor;
4. The net height in the warehouse should not be less than 3m, and the hot area should not be less than 3.5m;
5, the warehouse floor should be flat, solid, no cracks, moisture, corrosion, no iron and the like; the floor of the detonator warehouse should be padded;
6, the warehouse should use reinforced concrete roof, the roof should have insulation; the use of wooden roof, must be fire-proof; storage of gunpowder and nitroglycerin explosives warehouse must use a light roof.
(3) The fire protection facilities in the permanent ground storage area must comply with the following regulations:
1. According to the capacity of the reservoir, a high-level fire-fighting pool should be built in the reservoir area: if the storage capacity is less than 100t, the storage tank capacity is 50m 3 ; if the storage capacity is 100-500t, the storage tank capacity is 100m 3 ; if the storage capacity exceeds 500t, Set up fire hoses;
2. The distance between the fire pool and the warehouse is not more than 100m; the fire hose is not more than 50m from the warehouse;
3. Fire-proof ditches shall be built around the reservoir area of â€‹â€‹grassland and forest areas. The edge of the ditch shall be no less than 10m from the wall of the reservoir area, and the width of the ditch shall be 1 to 3m and the depth shall be 1m.
(4) The traffic in the permanent ground storage area must comply with the following regulations:
1. The distance between the locomotive head of the railway transportation and the warehouse is not less than 50m;
2. The speed of the locomotive is not more than 10km;
3. The steam locomotive should be equipped with a Mars device, a good combustion chamber and a fire box; when driving into the reservoir area, the driver should close the combustion chamber and the fire box and stop deflation; it is forbidden to carry out any open fire operation in the reservoir area;
4. The speed of automobile transportation should not exceed 10km; the roads at the loading and unloading location of the warehouse should have anti-skid measures in winter;
5. The slope of the main slope of the main transport road in the reservoir area should not exceed 6%; the slope of the longitudinal slope of the trolley transport road is not more than 2%.
(5) When setting up a protective earth embankment in a permanent ground warehouse, the following provisions must be observed:
1. The distance from the earth embankment base to the warehouse wall is 1 to 3 m, and the side of the suite can reach 5 m in accordance with transportation requirements;
2. There should be a masonry drainage ditch between the earth embankment and the house;
3. It is allowed to build a dam foundation of no more than 1.0m with stone or concrete. The upper part of the levee foundation must be constructed of plastic and non-combustible materials such as clay and sandy clay ; it is forbidden to be constructed with stones, gravel and combustible materials;
4. The earth embankment is 1m above the warehouse, the top width is 1m, and the bottom width is determined according to the stable slope angle of the material used for the earth embankment.
(6) The blasting equipment inspection and destruction site must be in the warehouse area.
(7) Permanent diverticulum (or tunnel) warehouses shall be built in stable rock formations or solid loess layers, using flat and surface connections. When the length of the flat is more than 15m, the warehouse must have 2 exits.
The export of warehouses should not be directly directed to residential areas, factories and important building structures.
(8) The height of the permanent warehouse warehouse must be greater than the height of the Unicom tunnel. The slope of the floor of the Unicom roadway is five thousandths from the inside to the outside and should have a gutter with a cover.
(9) The flat sluice of the permanent diverticulum-type library shall be provided with a double-layered door that opens outwards, the outer layer is a metal-covered slab door, and the inner layer is a fence door.
(10) Permanent diverticulum warehouses must have ventilation tunnels or use drilling and exploratory well ventilation. The entrance and ventilation equipment must be fenced.
(11) When the support of the permanent storage warehouse is a wooden structure, fireproof paint should be applied.
(12) Within the range of 25m from the permanent diverticulum and the upper and lower rupture lines of the blasting funnel, a wall or iron thorn should be provided.
(13) The layout of the underground blasting equipment library must comply with the following regulations:
1. The underground blasting equipment warehouse shall not be located in the aquifer and rock mass fracture zone;
2. The distance between the warehouse and the wellbore, the bottom yard and the main roadway; the diverticulous warehouse is not less than 100m; the wall trough is not less than 60m;
3. The distance from the warehouse to the pedestrians' lanes: the chamber-type warehouse is not less than 25m; the wall-slot warehouse is not less than 20m;
4. The distance from the warehouse to the ground or the upper and lower roadways: the diverticulous warehouse is not less than 30M; the wall trough is not less than 15m;
5. The Unicom roadway of the Treasury must be turned into three right-angle bends. The Unicom roadway should be extended by 2m at the bend, and the section should be no less than 4m 2 ;
6. The underground blasting equipment store should have two exits;
7. In addition to the diverticulum and wall troughs for storing blasting equipment, the underground blasting equipment storehouse shall be provided with a tunnel connecting the chamber or wall trough and a number of auxiliary diverting chambers;
8. Wire mesh doors shall be provided for the diverticulum or wall trough of detonators and nitroglycerin explosives;
9. The chambers, wall slots, etc. of the storage blasting equipment should have sufficient safety distance between them.
(14) The underground blasting equipment warehouse must have a separate ventilation airflow, and the return airflow should directly enter the return airway of the mine, and ensure that the air volume of the total volume of the blasting equipment warehouse is four times per hour.
(15) The underground blasting equipment library and the Unicom roadway within 15m from the warehouse must be supported by non-combustible materials. A sufficient number of fire-fighting equipment and high-pressure water pipes must be provided in the warehouse, and fire-resistant iron doors that are open to the outside must be installed at the entrance and exit.
(16) In the vicinity of the mine blasting equipment library with mine dust explosion hazard, rock powder shed must be set and the rock powder should be replaced regularly.
(17) Explosives stored in a single chamber of a blasting equipment bank shall not exceed 2 tons; explosives stored in a single wall tank shall not exceed 400 kg.
(18) In mines mined in multiple middle sections, when the distance of the blasting equipment warehouse from the working surface exceeds 2.5km or there is no blasting equipment in the underground, it is allowed to set up the issuing station in each middle section.
(19) The underground blasting equipment issuing station must meet the following requirements:
1. The distribution station shall be provided with a dedicated ventilation tunnel;
2. The roadway from the issuing station to the frequent pedestrians should be no less than 25m, at least one right angle bend should be connected with the pedestrian lane;
3. The explosives stored at the issuing station shall not exceed 500kg; the detonator shall not exceed one box;
4. Explosives and detonators must be stored separately and separated by brick and concrete partitions. The thickness of the partition wall is not less than 25cm.
(20) It is forbidden to set up blasting equipment inspection and destruction sites in the underground blasting equipment storage area. Explosive performance inspection and destruction of blasting equipment shall be carried out at designated locations on the ground.
(21) It is forbidden to build buildings on the surface corresponding to the underground blasting equipment warehouse and to dig the roadway within the 30m pool of the warehouse.
(22) Temporary ground storage should be placed in places that are not threatened by flash floods, landslides and dangerous rocks.
It is allowed to use various houses, earthen kiln and carports with strong structure but not to be used as a temporary blasting equipment library.
(23) The maximum storage capacity of the temporary blasting equipment library is: explosives 10t; detonators 20,000 rounds; fuses 10,000 meters.
(24) Temporary warehouses must meet the following requirements;
1. The warehouse should be a bungalow;
2. The warehouse floor must be flat and seamless;
3, walls, floors, roofs and doors are wood structures, fire-resistant paint should be applied; windows must have a layer of steel-clad window doors;
4, should be set up a simple fence or iron mesh, its height is not less than 2m;
5, there must be enough fire equipment in the library;
6, the library must be set up an independent distribution room, the area is not less than 9m 2 ;
7. An independent detonator room should be provided.
(25) In the case of field blasting operations of no more than six months, the following provisions must be observed when storing blasting equipment in a car or carriage equipped with special compartments:
1. The amount of blasting equipment stored shall not exceed two-thirds of the rated load of the vehicle. In the same vehicle, when explosives and detonators are installed, the detonator shall not exceed 2000 rounds and the corresponding fuses and detonating cords.
2, the cabin must be specially an aluminum plate or a metal outer timber compartment, the compartment front and side walls to be opened vent grille of 30cm Ã— 30cm, should defines a rear outer aluminum or metal doors, the door should be locked, The entire car exterior should be coated with a fire retardant and marked with a hazard;
3. The right front corner of the compartment is provided with a wooden compartment that can be fixed to store the detonator. The wooden compartment must be lined with a cushion, and the box should be locked;
4. It is forbidden to make the special car into a trailer form;
5. The parking position of the vehicle should ensure the safety of the working point, manned buildings, important structures and main equipment;
6. There should be guards during the day and night;
7. Allow the detonator to be fired and the electric detonator resistance to be detected 50m away from the dangerous vehicle.
(26) When using a vessel to store blasting equipment, the following provisions shall be observed:
1. Vessels storing blasting equipment shall be parked at a safe place outside the route, not less than 250m from the dock, buildings, other vessels and blasting operations;
2. There should be separate explosive and detonator compartments on board, each compartment should have a separate entrance and exit and be isolated from the gun bay and heat source;
3. The storage capacity of blasting equipment shall not exceed 2t;
4. The frame for storing blasting equipment should be flanged, and the box (bag) containing blasting equipment should be firmly fixed;
5. Hazard signs should be hung on the ship and red lights at night;
6. There should be guards on board;
7. The cabin in which the blasting equipment is stored shall only be illuminated by a mobile battery lantern or a safety flashlight;
8. Fireworks are strictly prohibited on board and sufficient fire-fighting equipment should be available;
9. When the ship is docked, no one is allowed to enter the shore within 50m;
10. Non-motorized vessels shall not be used at sea to store blasting equipment.
Third, the lighting, communication and lightning protection devices of the blasting equipment library
(1) The electrical lighting of all types of ground blasting equipment warehouses must comply with the following regulations:
1. The power supply hazard level of the warehouse where the blasting equipment is stored shall be designed according to the Class I power supply site; the auxiliary buildings shall be designed according to the general power supply site;
2. The external lines from the substation to the warehouses shall be laid or hanged by armored cables, and the external electric line villages shall pass through the dangerous warehouses;
3. It is forbidden to install electric lighting in the warehouse; it can be naturally lit or built with searchlights outside the warehouse for projection and lighting;
4. The power switch and fuse should be located outside the warehouse and installed in the distribution box;
5. When using mobile lighting, only use safety flashlights and petrol safety lights. It is forbidden to use mobile portable lights powered by the power grid.
(2) The electrical lighting of the diverticulum and underground blasting equipment warehouses must comply with the following regulations:
1. Only use explosion-proof type of sealed electrical equipment for mines, and apply cable for cable installation;
2. The voltage in the underground reservoir area should be 36V;
3. No lamps shall be installed in the chamber or wall of the storage blasting equipment;
4, the power switch and fuse should be installed in the special switch box of the outer iron sheet, the power switch box of the underground blasting equipment library should be set in the auxiliary chamber, the switch box of the chamber blasting equipment library should be located outside the mouth;
5. Explosion-proof mobile lights and safety flashlights are only allowed in the underground reservoir area with flammable gas and dust explosion hazard. Battery lights should be used in other underground storage areas; safety flashlights and gasoline safety lights are used as mobile lighting.
(3) Where there are lightning strikes, ground blasting equipment warehouses (including vehicles and boathouses) and chamber blasting equipment warehouses with a thickness of less than 10 m are to be equipped with lightning protection devices.
(4) The lightning protection level and lightning protection devices of various buildings (including vehicles and ships) in the blasting equipment plus area shall refer to the relevant provisions of the â€œSafety Code for the Design of Civil Explosive Equipment Factoryâ€ (Trial).
(5) The communication in the reservoir area shall comply with the following regulations:
1. The library area generally does not have a telephone switchboard room, and only has direct telephone calls with the security and fire department of the unit;
2. There should be light, sound or telephone (large range of the library area) between the duty room of the library area and each guard building.
Fourth, the management of blasting equipment
(1) The storage capacity of each warehouse shall not exceed its designed capacity.
(2) The storage of blasting equipment must comply with the following regulations:
1. Boxes (bags) containing nitroglycerin explosives, various detonators and squibs must be placed on the shelves; boxes (bags) containing other blasting equipment should be stacked on the slabs; The width of the road is not less than 1.3m;
2. When stacking nitroglycerin explosives and detonators on shelves, stacking is prohibited;
3. The distance between the blasting equipment box (bag) and the upper shelf shall not be less than 4cm, and the width of the frame shall not exceed the width of two boxes (bags);
4. The distance between the shelf (heap) and the wall is not less than 20cm;
5. The height of the shelves (heap) for stacking fuses, detonating cords and ammonium nitrate explosives shall not exceed 1.6 m.
(3) The library must be clean, moisture-proof and well ventilated, and the rats must be eliminated.
(4) Fireworks and open flames are strictly prohibited in the reservoir area. It is strictly forbidden to bake explosive equipment with light bulbs.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to store tools and sundries that are not related to management work.
(6) The reservoir area must set up guards at night and night, strengthen patrols, and prohibit unrelated personnel from entering the reservoir area.
(7) Fire-fighting equipment, communication equipment, alarm devices and lightning protection devices in the reservoir area shall be inspected quarterly.
(8) The blasting equipment shall not be released from the unpacking (bag) in the general warehouse, and only the whole box (bag) shall be distributed.
(9) The sending and receiving of blasting equipment must comply with the following regulations:
1. The newly purchased blasting equipment shall be inspected for packaging according to the box (bag); and performance inspection shall be carried out according to the regulations;
2. The blasting equipment should be established to send and receive running water accounts, triple-linked receipts and return billing systems, and the accounts should be checked regularly to ensure that the accounts are consistent;
3. Deteriorating and unexplained blasting equipment shall not be used for distribution;
4. Blasting equipment shall be distributed and used according to the order of its factory time and validity period.
(10) The issuance of blasting equipment shall be carried out in a separate distribution room (distribution room), and it shall not be distributed in the warehouse, diverticulum or wall trough where the blasting equipment is stored.
(11) It is strictly forbidden to wear iron spike shoes and chemical fiber clothes that are easy to generate static electricity to enter the warehouse and the distribution room. Unpacking should use tools that do not generate sparks and be carried out in a dedicated dispensing room.
(12) The temperature and humidity of the warehouse must be measured frequently, and the condition of the warehouse should be checked frequently. It is found that the nitrifying glycerin explosive tank is oily, frozen and ammonium nitrate explosives are agglomerated and should be treated in time.
(13) When storing blasting equipment at ground working locations, the following provisions must be observed:
1. The blasting equipment transported to the place of operation shall be supervised by a person;
2. The working place is only allowed to store the blasting equipment required for the on-duty operation; during the large blasting, the explosives required for the project can be stored; the detonator or the explosive body should not be stored together with the explosive;
3. When demolition blasting and seismic exploration and oil and gas well blasting, it is forbidden to blast the blasting equipment on the ground. The detonator should be placed in the wooden box of the outer iron sheet, and the box should be locked.
(14) Under special circumstances, the blasting equipment may be temporarily stacked in an open space, subject to the approval of the unit security department and the local county (city) public security organ, subject to the following provisions:
1. The yard should be selected in a safe place;
2, blasting equipment should be strictly guarded, patrolling guards around the clock;
3. Do not stack any debris in the site where the blasting equipment is stacked;
4. The distance between the explosive charge and the detonator is not less than 25m, and mixing is strictly prohibited;
5, blasting equipment should be stacked on the mat, it is forbidden to be directly stacked on the ground;
6. On the pile of blasting equipment, cover the canvas or take a simple tent;
7. Fireworks are strictly prohibited within 100m from the periphery of the dumping site.
Sectional Valve,Hydraulic Sectional Valves,Pressure Control Sectional Valve,Sectional Valves
Jiangsu Guorui Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd , https://www.grhcn.net